School Nutrition » School Nutrition

School Nutrition

***Please note U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has formally extended the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) waivers through the end of the 2020-2021 school year, in which school meal programs are able to offer school meals to ALL children at no cost.
HES/HMS/HHS School Nutrition staff: 
Dawn Ledford, Marlene Booker, Jessica Taylor, Gayla Shepherd, Kathryn Rogers, not pictured Nancy Cherry.
Main Campus Cafe Staff
Hayesville Primary School Nutrition Staff: 
Susan Coffey, Mary Nichols, Kathy Cantrell and Joanne Chambers.
HPS Cafe Staff
Local Wellness Policy Contact
For more information about our Local Wellness Policy or to be a part of our SHAC (Student Health Advisory Committee), call Joanna Atkisson at 828-389-8513

Breakfast/Lunch Prices 20/21 School Year
Breakfast/Lunch is FREE to all students for 20/21 SY
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.