“The kids are the first thing you see every morning … Even if you’re down, seeing that kid’s smile picks you up.” Annie Lloyd, Hayesville High School employee
Clay County Schools Home
Homepage Gallery Shuffle
Students/Parents and Staff should conduct daily home-based symptom screening prior to coming to school. Click Read Full Story for files.
Guía de referencia de Covid-19 para estudiantes y personal sobre cuándo no asistir a la escuela
Covid-19 Reference Guide for Students and Staff on When Not to Attend School
The Emergency Broadband Benefit will provide a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands.
1244 EnrollmentWe believe small is better because no students fall through the cracks
- 4 SchoolsAll 4 schools are located on the same campus.
- 58% NBCTand/or Teachers with Advanced Degrees
- 58 Sport Teams & ClubsWe believe students learn leadership with participation in extracurricular activities.
- 192 EmployeesOur Teacher to Student Ratio is 1:12
- 93.6%Graduation RateWe want all students to graduate ready for post-secondary success.