Clay County Schools, 2021-2022 Clay County Schools (CCS) believes that an in-person school environment is the best place for students to grow academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
Clay County Schools Home
Homepage Gallery Shuffle
“The kids are the first thing you see every morning … Even if you’re down, seeing that kid’s smile picks you up.” Annie Lloyd, Hayesville High School employee
Clay County Schools will hold a public auction on Friday October 22nd at 10am.
Students/Parents and Staff should conduct daily home-based symptom screening prior to coming to school. Click Read Full Story for files.
This summer CCS was able to demolish the Old Elementary School building on our campus through funding partnerships with the Clay County Commissioners and the NC Education Lottery Grant. This also allowed us to re-grade and asphalt our bus parking lot and the adjacent property available after the building demolition....
1244 EnrollmentWe believe small is better because no students fall through the cracks
- 4 SchoolsAll 4 schools are located on the same campus.
- 58% NBCTand/or Teachers with Advanced Degrees
- 58 Sport Teams & ClubsWe believe students learn leadership with participation in extracurricular activities.
- 192 EmployeesOur Teacher to Student Ratio is 1:12
- 93.6%Graduation RateWe want all students to graduate ready for post-secondary success.